- 1½ – 2 pounds uncooked chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 – 24 oz. bag Tater Tots Potatoes ( for low carb, substitute with boiled cauliflower )
- ¼ cup Franks Buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing and 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing (You can do any mixture of dressing you prefer, as long as it equals 1 cup)
- 1 cup Chihuahua cheese
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the hot sauce and ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- Place chicken pieces in a 12 x 9 casserole dish.
- Coat the chicken with half of the buffalo ranch sauce.
- Sprinkle most of the green onions over the chicken. Save some of the onion slices for the topping.
- Place the Tater Tots or Cauliflower in rows on top of the chicken.
- Pour the remaining buffalo ranch sauce over the Tater Tots.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the Tater Tots® potatoes.
- Top with the remaining green onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe modified from Premeditated Leftovers