Last night I attended a “psychic party”. Now, I’m not saying that I believe in all this, but there is
always that little thing in the back of the mind saying “What if…”. So I went, and it was fun sitting around and talking about what the readings of each participant revealed.
It wasn’t like in the movies where you go in a dark room, only lit by candles with a gypsy looking lady sitting behind a cloth and candle covered table. It was simply a spare room in the house away from the other noise, lights on, with an ordinary looking middle aged woman sitting at a card table with her bottle of water wearing silver bangles, jeans and knit shirt, and flip-flops.
The clairvoyant used tarot cards for her readings and she had obviously been doing this for a while based on the wear and tear of the cards. I first walked in the room, shook her hand, exchanged normal pleasantries when meeting someone new “Hello, how are you…good”, then I sat down, she asked my first name, and we were off! Below are some of the things that she “saw” during my reading. There is more, but I will not share all to protect the innocent. 😉
- The first thing she asked me was “could you be pregnant?” I about laughed out loud and snorted through my nose at that one, seeing as I just had a hysterectomy three weeks ago. When I said no all she said was “I see something in the belly area” and left it at that.
- Next she saw “romance change or a redefinition of love”. And she explained that this doesn’t necessarily mean my spouse, but could be any close loved one. I know where that could possibly stem from…and won’t discuss it here.
- She saw me as growing to be an old woman in good health. She sees me as a healer.
- She doesn’t see me physically moving anytime real soon, but possibly around 5 years from now there will be a move. Hopefully this will be our 50 acre farm purchase. She mentioned something about Yellow Wood Forrest, which is in Brown County, Indiana.
- She saw a lot of stacks of books around me, which indicates that I read a lot, research a lot, or attend a lot of conferences. All of the above are true.
- She asked out of the blue if I sleep poorly. You can see my Sleep Writing post for the answer to that one! She said I’m a “dimension jumper” when I sleep and suggested I video tape myself sleeping (which I have considered doing) when I answered yes to her question of “When you wake do you often find things misplaced or moved”. Heh, yeah…I do that.
- I asked about mine and Jason’s relationship, of course. She sees us together until death do us part. Awwww.
- She sees me at a rustic cabin in the near future. We have a January trip planned to Lake Cumberland in January with friends to stay in a cabin on the lake.
- And the final kicker…she sees a dog with a red ribbon coming into my life. Most likely a stray and one we will most likely keep.
So, that was the bulk of it. The only thing that really got me was the last one since I never mentioned anything about my dogs or love for animals at all. And the cabin one got me as well since we just put down the deposit for the cabin a few weeks ago.
Again, this was all done in fun. But it will be interesting to revisit this post and see what happens!