I’ve been craving a quesadilla for a week or so now and remembered that I had low-carb wraps in the pantry and plenty of cheese…so I made some for lunch! Easy, fast and yummy! You can even add in meats, veggies and other condiments as you wish.
- 1/2 tbs Butter
- Low Carb Wraps (1 per quesadilla)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Melt butter in skillet on medium to medium-high heat
- Lay one wrap in skillet
- Top entire wrap with Mexican cheese blend
- Top half of wrap with mozzarella cheese
- When cheese starts to melt start lifting wrap and watch for the bottom to brown
- Once bottom of wrap browns, fold wrap in half and remove from skillet
- Cut, garnish and serve!