I don’t cook a lot, luckily my husband does, but wanted to add my favorite recipes here for easy access and to share with anyone that wishes to try out some new eats. If it’s listed here, we’ve made it and liked it – if you have questions, feel free to ask in the comments. We follow the Atkin’s program for low-carb eating, so most of our favorites will meet low-carb requirements.
You can find more yummy recipes on my PInterest boards. Just look for my Recipe boards, they are all alphabetical and sorted by dish type.
Low Carb Recipes
i = Induction Friendly for Low Carb
Appetizers & Snacks
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole – i
- Cheese Quesadillas
- Crockpot Chicken Curry & Veggies
- Deep Dish Pizza – i
- Eggplant Parmesan (Baked) – i
- Enchilada Bake – i
- “Fat Head” Pizza Crust
- Mississippi Roast – Crockpot – i
- Spaghetti Squash and Italian Meatballs – (Crockpot)
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- White Castle Hamburger Casserole – i