A long time ago bought a wood-burning kit and played around a little bit here and there with it – setting off smoke detectors left and right! Then it kinda got left behind. As the craft world is ever-evolving, I found some new techniques to try, and now I’m truly hooked! I made these test wood slices and liked them so much I hung them in my bathroom.
So now, of course, I’m experimenting more before I list any in the shop. I’ll be working with these two stains – a dark Ebony stain, which I’m not sure will show the design well, but we’ll see. And the other is a gorgeous Vintage Aqua that I think (hope) will be stunning! Results to come!