We currently own two Sea Eagle SE330 Inflatable Kayaks for ease of transportation. They are wonderful kayaks and are very roomy, very stable, and can hold up to 500 pounds of weight, which means tons of room inside for us and all of our gear (dry bags, cooler, etc). They take about 10 minutes to inflate and about 5 minutes or less to deflate and roll up. Just throw them in the backseat or the trunk and go anywhere!
Below are links to photos from various places we go kayaking and images shot from the kayak.
- Crystal Lake – Crystal Lake, Fl
- Floyds Fork Creek – Louisville, Ky
- Guist Creek Lake – Shelbyville, Ky
- Lake Jericho – Smithfield, Ky
- Shelby Lake – Shelbyville, Ky