We love, love, love buffalo wings but have been pining for the finger foods that so often go with them. Pine no more! The hubby has found a way to make low carb mozzarella cheese sticks! And they are oh so simple – next we’ll try onion rings and pickles!
- String Cheese or Mini Babybels
- 1 Egg
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Beat egg in shallow dish.
- Dredge string cheese sticks or Babybels through egg.
- Roll around in bread crumbs.
- Freeze for 30 to 60 minutes to help hold everything together.
- Deep fry until golden on the outside.
- Serve with ranch, southwestern ranch, marinara or other sauce of choice.